Watch a preview
The UiPath Process Mining Developer Foundation is a collection of courses meant to get you up and running with the main steps in a Process Mining implementation. You will get introduced to different concepts like what is UiPath Process Mining, what are UiPath Process Mining application templates, how to load, clear, and enhance the process data, how to add business value, and then display the data to the end-user.
The Learning Plan consists of the following courses:
• You’ll begin with Get Started with UiPath Process Mining, which introduces scientific process discovery and explains what UiPath Process Mining is, how it works, and when to use it.
• In Get Started with UiPath Process Mining Application Templates, you will get familiar with application templates, what they are, what are their functionalities, and how to use them.
• Then, in the Introduction, you will cover the responsibilities of a Process Mining developer and the structure of the learning plan.
• Next, in The Development Environment, you will get familiar with the development environment and understand the purpose of the different sections in the development environment.
• In Load the Data, you will get introduced to the Basic Connector and how to load the data into it.
• In Clean the Data, you will learn how to make simple calculations in UiPath Process Mining and how to use these calculations to clean the data.
• Then, in the Publish to AppOne courses, you will get familiar with the steps that are required to publish a version of a Process Mining application to the end-user.
• In Version Control, you will learn how to best collaborate on projects in the Process Mining Platform.
• Next, in the Enhance the Data courses, you will learn what are table types, aggregate expressions, and lookup expressions and how to use them for enhancing data.
• In Debugging, you will get familiar with several debugging techniques that can be used throughout your Process Mining development projects.
• In the Add Business Value courses, you will learn what are tags, due dates, and reference models and how to use them for adding business value.
• In Work with Large Data Sets, you will get familiar with different techniques for handling large datasets.
• In Deliver a Process Mining Project, you will look at what it takes to deliver a Process Mining project (the What, the Who, and the When).
• Finally, in the Final Exam, the exercises will lead you to step by step through the material you have learned in this learning path.
At the end of the UiPath Process Mining Developer Foundation, you will receive a Diploma of Completion.
Product alignment: This learning plan is aligned to the 2021.10 product version of UiPath Process Mining.
This learning plan is dedicated to Process Mining developers who want to learn how to build production-ready UiPath Process Mining projects.