Watch a preview
The UiPath UI Automation course offers a deep dive into User Interface automation. This course covers advanced aspects of UI automation using UiPath StudioX. You will learn troubleshooting and debugging techniques, as well as how to refine selections and use dynamic selectors.
The Advanced User Interface Automation in StudioX UiPath course is aimed at experienced learners. It takes 3 hours to complete. Once finished, you’ll receive a diploma of completion.
Product Alignment: This training is based on the UiPath StudioX 2021.10 product version but is applicable to newer versions as well.
Before taking this course, you should complete the following courses:
· Build Your First Automation with StudioX.
· Introduction to User Interface Automation in StudioX.
This course is aimed at business users looking to automate tasks related to user interfaces.
The Advanced UI Automation in UiPath course covers a deep dive into StudioX and UI automation projects.The full agenda covers:
· Introduction to Unified Target
Troubleshooting and Debugging UI Automation in StudioX
· Validating the Selection
· Checking the App State
Advanced UI Automation
· Exploring Selection Methods
· Working with Selectors in StudioX
· Practice – Entering Candidate Information into an HR System
· Practice – Retrieving Work Items Details from the System
Check Your Knowledge
· Learning Resources & Business Scenarios
At the end of the Advanced User Interface Automation in StudioX course, you should be able to:
· Troubleshoot and solve problems in your UI automation workflows.
· Differentiate between selection methods and choose the best one for your automation task.
· Edit a selector and make it dynamic with the use of a variable.