Watch a preview
RPA is software, so the development cycle has to include all the established stages, including testing. Done correctly, RPA testing can lower the maintenance costs, thus increasing the value brought by automation.
This course positions RPA testing in the overall automation process and covers the relevant features for testing in UiPath Studio. It mainly focuses on the unit testing for your RPA workflows and includes best practices from projects implemented by the UiPath development teams.
The RPA Testing with Studio course is intermediate level. Before you enroll, you should have completed the following courses:
- The Get Started with RPA Development course.
- The Variables, Arguments, and Control Flow in Studio course.
- The Project Organization in Studio course.
To build along with this course and complete the exercises you need:
The RPA Testing with Studio course is a one-hour course. It is targeted at RPA Developers.
The agenda covers:
- Creating test cases
- Basic and Data-driven RPA Test Cases
- The Test Explorer Panel
- Mock Testing
- RPA Testing Best Practices
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Explain the causes that affect the robot stability and how they can be tackled.
- Build the case for RPA testing.
- Describe the levels of RPA testing.
- Create basic and data-driven test cases for RPA workflows.
- Explore the dedicated verification features for RPA Testing.
- Use Test Explorer to group tests together, perform debugging, and analyze activity coverage.
- Use mock testing to simulate real objects in RPA testing scenarios.
- Follow the good case practices identified by RPA developers from real automation projects.